Would you love to explore your intuition in a creative way that is fun and easy to do? Do you have a passion for journaling and get a kick out of coloring?
The Intuitive Art of Journaling is a workbook and coloring book that helps you to explore and develop a stronger connection to your intuition in a unique way.
The Intuitive Dance
Building, Protecting & Clearing Your Energy
“Stop letting the negative voice in the back of your mind cause you stress and anxiety and start working with it to find peace and harmony. With practical exercises and easy-to-use techniques, The Intuitive Dance guides you in finding your inner calm.”
Now available at:
– What others are saying about Intuitive Dance –
– Christiane Northrup, MD.
– Gary Renard, author of The Disappearance of Universe trilogy
– Jeannine Wiest, CST, Holistic Coach and author of The Alchemy of Self Healing
– Brenda Michaels, author of The Gift of Cancer: A Miraculous Journey to Healing
– C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., Founder and CEO, National Institute of Holistic Medicine.
Atherton’s First Book
Following Body Wisdom
How Energy Medicine Can Help Heal
Energy work is the new buzz word in integrative health care, but have you ever wondered if Energy Work really works?
Atherton Drenth provides gems of wisdom and practical guidance to help you in your quest for physical, emotional and spiritual well-being in her new book, Following Body Wisdom.
This go-to guide will help answer many questions about energy work. Find out if it can help you or someone you love by purchasing your copy today.
Buy Following Body Wisdom
– What people are saying about Following Body Wisdom –
– Mary Ann Moore, Story Circle Book Reviews (for complete review)
– Daniel J. Benor, MD (US), author of Seven Minutes to Natural Pain Release
– Dr. Bruce Walton, D.C.
– Shelly Timoffee, HET
– Kim McKay
– M Pulins
On the morning of September 11, 2001, I received a frantic call from a colleague. What happened that day changed my life in more ways than one. By this time, I had been in practice for only a year. Even though my healing arts practice was still in its infancy…
On August 8, 2022, I celebrated twenty-three years of helping people on their healing journey. What a journey it has been. The first day I opened my practice was an emotional one.