Introducing Atherton’s Latest Book
Building, Protecting & Clearing Your Energy
“Stop letting the negative voice in the back of your mind cause you stress and anxiety and start working with it to find peace and harmony. With practical exercises and easy-to-use techniques, The Intuitive Dance guides you in finding your inner calm.”
Now available at:
– What others are saying about Intuitive Dance –
“It is out of the box thinking that is truly delightful and intriguing”
– Andrew Harvey, author of The Hope: A Guide to Sacred Activism
“I highly recommend this important book to all spiritual seekers.”
– Gary Renard, author of The Disappearance of Universe trilogy
“Simple wisdom is often underrated. My advice is to grab this book and absorb it, engage with it, yes even dance with it.”
– Jeannine Wiest, CST, Holistic Coach and author of The Alchemy of Self Healing
“Creative, engaging and delightful in its simplicity, you will never look at your ego the same way again.”
– Brenda Michaels, author of The Gift of Cancer: A Miraculous Journey to Healing
“I am delighted to recommend a practical approach to understanding and using common sense to optimize your intuitive wisdom.”
– C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., Founder and CEO, National Institute of Holistic Medicine.
Atherton’s First Book
Following Body Wisdom
How Energy Medicine Can Help Heal
Energy work is the new buzz word in integrative health care, but have you ever wondered if Energy Work really works?
Atherton Drenth provides gems of wisdom and practical guidance to help you in your quest for physical, emotional and spiritual well-being in her new book, Following Body Wisdom.
This go-to guide will help answer many questions about energy work. Find out if it can help you or someone you love by purchasing your copy today.
Buy Following Body Wisdom
– What people are saying about Following Body Wisdom –
– Mary Ann Moore, Story Circle Book Reviews (for complete review)
– Daniel J. Benor, MD (US), author of Seven Minutes to Natural Pain Release
– Dr. Bruce Walton, D.C.
– Shelly Timoffee, HET
– Kim McKay
– M Pulins
Are you feeling dizzy? Exceptionally tired? Restless? Irritable? Do you feel like you are totally fine one moment and then suddenly feel overwhelmed or anxious, in the next? It could be an indication that you are beginning to transition energetically into a higher form of spiritual consciousness or awareness.More
In the morning when I wake up I like to take a moment to focus my mind, ground my energy, and ask Archangel Michael “What one thing do I need to know today?” The answers are brief, succinct and incredibility helpful. Its my little window into the day that I find very helpful. Sometimes however Archangel Michael likes to throw me a little curve ball just to up the ante.More